- Psychological Applied Learning Scenarios (PALS)
- Teaching Research Methods for a Returning Teacher
- Critical Thinking in Post-16 Psychology
- Contemporary Developments in Psychology: Cyber Addiction
- Contemporary Issues in the Teaching of Psychology: Blooming great, flipping fantastic?
My final year dissertation was on Flipped learning. You can read it here: Flipped Learning, Flipping Brilliant? A comparison of student progression, engagement and perception between two cohorts when a ‘flipped learning’ approach is implemented in an AS psychology class.
This is a link to my Evernote notebook for my MSc. You’ll find interesting (or not so interesting) clippings from around the internet here.